Indoor Positioning on the Edge
If you are looking for a Real-time Location System (RTLS) for indoor tracking and navigation that is both accurate and affordable, CloudNav has a solution for you.
CloudNav’s SuperPosition is a completely edge based BLE indoor positioning system that runs all of the positioning algorithms on a commodity BLE integrated circuit.
The CloudNav Location Engine uses fixed, ceiling mounted, battery operated BLE anchor beacons to transmit simple repeated codes. The CloudNav badge listens to the anchor beacons and performs all location engine calculations on-badge sharing the same processor that is used to control the BLE radio. The badge sends periodic position updates to the local Gateway. These updates are encrypted X, Y positions in very small packets of data. Since there is no Cloud processing required, the site owner maintains control of the data.
Benefits of SuperPosition
- Simpler provisioning and more flexible installation
- Less network traffic and fewer IP addresses consumed
- Beacon agnostic allows the use of cheap mass-produced BLE beacons or beacons already installed in lighting fixtures
- No need for heavy cloud infrastructure
- Accuracy better than 1.5 meters
- Lowest Cost of Total Ownership
- Easy to set up and deploy
- Lowest BOM Costs
CloudNav Systems Features:
- iBeacon and Eddystone compatible
- Long Battery Life
- Emergency Alert Button
- Line of Sight Range 30 M
- Auto-adjusting Position Update Rate
If you would like to see a demonstration and discuss how Real Time Location Solutions from CloudNav can help your company or organization